The Mother Brunner Catholic Preschool welcomes children
in a safe and loving environment, encouraging them to develop
socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and
While developing these important character
traits, the Pre-K focus is centered on Christianity in a
faith-filled atmosphere that celebrates diversity and respect
for others. This combination enables the child to develop
as an individual with a positive self-esteem.
Learning through play and hand-on activities.
- Develop positive concepts about family, friends, church, and school.
- Develop awareness of choices and confidence to make those choices.
- Introduce and explore colors, shapes, letters, and numbers.
- Interact with other children.
- Develop positive self-image.
Pre-K Teachers & Staff
- Low student to teacher ratio.
- Experienced, professional teachers with a sincere interest in helping your child succeed.
- On-going teacher education training for preschool staff.